Our company offers solutions for creation of both group and personal videoconferencing (VC) studios, including solutions for organization of VC for geographically distributed companies.
Such solutions may include the following types of subscriber stations:
- Telepresence systems;
- meeting rooms for team work;
- executive offices;
- regular individual workstations;
- home office workstations;
- mobile workstations;
- quick deployment systems for working in unprepared rooms or areas.
VC can be created with design and implementation of such options as:
- work with documents, i.e. systems allowing the efficient use of printed and electronic documents, charts, diagrams, presentations and working with them together, using specialized equipment for such purpose;
- integration with television equipment of TV and radio companies for holding of video conferences;
- equipping of studios with sensor panel-based control systems, additional video projection equipment, as well as audio and conference call equipment with voice panels for participants, systems of audio and video commutation and room insonation;
- integration with systems of analog telephone communication and communication systems based on the ISDN technology.
AKTOR INFORMATION SYSTEMS provides full range of services in the VC field, including:
- initial investigation of sites with subsequent classification of a future VC system;
- selection and substantiation of technical requirements for a VC system;
- design and engineering, including selection of VC system architecture;
- modeling of a VC system in the company's laboratory;
- commissioning, including installation and setup of equipment;
- acceptance tests of a VC network;
- after-sales and warranty services.